Dermal fillers are products that are injected below the surface of the skin to boost volume, lift the skin to soften deeper wrinkles and skin folds, and contour the face to restore a more youthful appearance. As we age, our skin becomes thinner, our face loses some of the fat and bone that helped give definition to our cheeks and other areas of the face, and the skin begins to sag. All this leads to the characteristic changes of an aging face. Dermal fillers help reverse these changes. You can think of them as a non-surgical face lift. Utilizing these treatments provides an instant, natural beauty lift without surgery.
- Augment cheek bones and restore volume to the mid face
- Soften nasolabial folds (smile lines running from your mouth to your nose)
- Shape and plump the lips
- Fill in vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Smooth etched-in wrinkles on the face
- Augment the chin and provide definition to the jaw line
Schedule a free consult with Nurse Injector Heather to receive a customized plan tailored to your individual needs.